Indian Army has published an Advertisement in the Newspaper For Short Service Commission Officer Posts. Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female LAW GRADUATES for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch
ARMY JAG Entry Scheme 27th SSC Course 2021
A candidate must either be:
- (i) A citizen of India, or
- (ii) A subject of Nepal,
- (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2021 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1994 and not later than 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive).
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with the Bar Council of India/State. The candidate should be from a College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Men – 06,
- Women – 02.
- The duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training
- Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at OTA.
- Rs. 56,100/-p.m.*
- Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. The duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on the official website of the Directorate General of Recruiting
Steps to Apply Online For ARMY JAG Entry Scheme 27th SSC Course 2021
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Important Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.
- ARMY JAG Entry Scheme 27th SSC Course Official Notification PDF
- Join: Telegram | Facebook | Email
Check New Maru Gujarat Bharti 2021:
- Women Military Police Recruitment 2021 | Soldier General Duty
- The M.L Gandhi Higher Education Society Recruitment For Principal And Professor Posts 2021
- Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment For Safety Trainer Posts 2021
- Rashtriya Raksha University Recruitment For Research Associate Posts 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Research Associate Posts 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow Posts 2021
- Indian Spices Board Recruitment For Consultant Posts 2021
- Gujarat Staff Nurse Answer Key Released: Check Now
- GUJCET 2021: Registration Form, Application Fee & Other Details
- Sports Authority of Gujarat Gandhinagar Recruitment For Legal Advisor Posts 2021
- Sardar Patel University Recruitment For Project Fellow Post 2021
- Sardar Patel University Recruitment For Project Fellow & Technical Assistant Post 2021
- MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (electrical assistant) Pole Test Qualified Candidates List And CBT Exam Date 2021
- SDAU Recruitment For Field Investigator Post 2021
- SDAU Recruitment For Agricultural Assistant Post 2021
- Practice Test For MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Computer Based Test (Electrical Assistant)
- Ashramshala Virpor Recruitment For Vidhya Sahayak Posts 2021
- Ashram Shala Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2021
- Smt. Kamlaben Shantilal Kapashi B.C.A. College Recruitment For Principal And Assistant Professor Posts 2021
- Herma Academy Satapar Recruitment For Teaching and non Teaching Posts 2021