Army Recruitment Office, Ahmedabad | Army Recruitment Rally (For Men) at Godhra, Panchmahal. Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Anand, Valsad, Tapi, Dangs, Navasari, Sabarkantha, Vadodra, Mehsana, Surat, Banaskantha, Narmada, Mahisagar, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Aravali, Chhota Udepur, Bharuch, Kheda, Dahod, Panchmahals & UTs of Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli from 05 August 2021 to 22 August at Kanelav Sports Complex, Godhra, Panchmahal.
ARO Ahmedabad Army Bharti Rally 2021
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 06 June 2021 and close on 20 July 2021. Candidates will log in after 21 July 2021 and take a printout of the admit card which they will carry to the Rally Site. Admit Card for the rally will be sent through registered email from 21 July 2021 to 04 August 2021. Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. The date and venue are tentative and might be changed. District of Patan is now a part of ARO Jamnagar & candidates from Patan must apply for Rally notification of ARO Jamnagar.
Posts of ARO Ahmedabad Army Bharti Rally 2021
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technica
- Soldier Nursing Assistant /Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally schedule 2021
|Registration Starting Date||06-06-2021|
|Last Date For Registration||20-07-2021|
|Admit Card||21-07-2021 to 04-08-2021|
|Army Bharti Rally Ahmedabad Date||05-08-2021 to 22-08-2021|
Army Bharti 2021 Gujarat ARO Ahmedabad
|Soldier General Duty||Class 10th/Matric pass|
|Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass)||Class 10th/Matric pass|
|Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass)||Class 8th pass|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant /Nursing Assistant Veterinary||10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce & Science)|
ARO Ahmedabad Bharti Physical Criteria
|Post Name||Height (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)||Chest (Cms)|
|Soldier General Duty||168||50||77 (+5cm expansion)|
|Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass)||168||48||76(+5cm
|Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass)||168||48||76(+5cm
|Soldier Technical||167||50||76 (+5CM Expansion)|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant /Nursing Assistant Veterinary||167||50||77 (+5CM Expansion)|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||162||50||77 (+5CM Expansion)|
|Special Physical Standards (As Applicable)|
|Tribals of authorized Areas (ST)||162||48||77 – 82|
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site) – ARO Ahmedabad Army Bharti Rally 2021
|1.6 KM Run|
|Group 1- Up till 5 Mins 30 Secs||60 Marks|
|Group II – 5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins Qualify 45 Secs||48 Marks|
- 9 Feet Ditch: Need to Qualify
- Zig-Zag Balance: Need to Qualify
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- (a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. The date and time of the written test will be intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
- (b) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
- (c) Admit Cards for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by the concerned specialist/ specialist at MH/CH/BH.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents/ certificates in original with two attested
photocopies with them to the rally site: –
- Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Twenty (20) copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer Computerized/photocopied/shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Photographs must be with proper hair cut and clean shave (except Sikh Candidates).
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualification achieved by candidate i.e Matric / Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University.
- Provisional/Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University.
- Candidates with a Matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- Domicile Certificate with photographs issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate affixed with a photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU / MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
School Character Certificate
- School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/Municipal corporation within last six months. Certificates without photos attested by the certificate issuing authority will be rejected.
- Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation Within last six months.
SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents: –
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record An officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed. The relationship certificate should bear watermarks of the concern Records.
- A declaration to the effect as mentioned in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at the rally site.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-Servicemen also to be produced. The name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC A/B/C Certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have a photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by the candidate at the Rally Site without fail.
- Submission of Affidavit is Mandatory to gain entry into the Rally.
- Candidates WILL NOT BE PERMITTED to enter the rally without an affidavit.
Certificate of Bonus Marks
- All original certificates/photocopies duly attested pertaining to Bonus marks will be accepted only during the Rally.
- No certificates to include NCC Certificates sports Certificates, Relationship Certificates, or any other certificates to claim Bonus Marks / Relaxation would be accepted after the termination of the Rally.
Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for Pay and Allowances and other social benefits schemes.
Police Character Certificate.
Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof)
How to Apply For ARO Ahmedabad Army Bharti Rally 2021
Candidates, we have created this website especially for those who are looking for a job in Gujarat. In which you can get all the information related to Maru Gujarat Jobs, New Ojas Bharti, Police Bharti, Post Office Bharti, District Wise Anganwadi Bharti, Admit Card, Syllabus, Etc.
Check New Maru Gujarat Bharti 2021:
- Women Military Police Recruitment 2021 | Soldier General Duty
- The M.L Gandhi Higher Education Society Recruitment For Principal And Professor Posts 2021
- Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment For Safety Trainer Posts 2021
- Rashtriya Raksha University Recruitment For Research Associate Posts 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Research Associate Posts 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow Posts 2021
- Indian Spices Board Recruitment For Consultant Posts 2021
- Gujarat Staff Nurse Answer Key Released: Check Now
- GUJCET 2021: Registration Form, Application Fee & Other Details
- Sports Authority of Gujarat Gandhinagar Recruitment For Legal Advisor Posts 2021
- Sardar Patel University Recruitment For Project Fellow Post 2021
- Sardar Patel University Recruitment For Project Fellow & Technical Assistant Post 2021
- MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (electrical assistant) Pole Test Qualified Candidates List And CBT Exam Date 2021
- SDAU Recruitment For Field Investigator Post 2021
- SDAU Recruitment For Agricultural Assistant Post 2021
- Practice Test For MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Computer Based Test (Electrical Assistant)
- Ashramshala Virpor Recruitment For Vidhya Sahayak Posts 2021
- Ashram Shala Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2021
- Smt. Kamlaben Shantilal Kapashi B.C.A. College Recruitment For Principal And Assistant Professor Posts 2021
- Herma Academy Satapar Recruitment For Teaching and non Teaching Posts 2021