Dholera Industrial City Development Limited has Published an Advertisement in the Newspaper For Assistant Manager Posts. The DICDL Recruitment is on 3 Years Contract Basis. Selected Candidates Will be Posted in Gandhinagar.
DICDL Recruitment For Assistant Manager Posts 2021
DICDL Vacancy Details
|Assistant Manager – AutoCAD||01||Gandhinagar||Up to 15 Lacs|
|Assistant Manager – Environment, Health & Safety||01|
DICDL Recruitment Required Education
Assistant Manager – AutoCAD
- 1. Candidate from Indian nationality only.
- 2. Graduate Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering/Architecture
- 3. Certificate course in Draftsmanship will be an added advantage
- 4. Candidate shall be below 35 years of age
Minimum of 4 years of working experience post qualification in reviewing, preparing and managing CAD drawings for large scale city development / Campus building, infrastructure / utilities, landscaping etc.
- Should be knowledgeable in City Development, City level / large scale Infrastructure, Building design services, associated regulations, and technical & Development standards.
- Experience in review, preparing and management of large-scale GIS Platform.
- Experience in the Auto CAD, Revit, Bentley software etc.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good analytical ability.
- Must have skills to coordinate with the various GoG departments and consultants.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Responsibilities will assist project teams in day-to-day work of producing/modifying drawings and managing drawings and related data.
- He will also be responsible for creating and modifying solid models and detailed drawings from sketches, models, layouts, or notes provided by the project team and any other work that may be coming up and relevant to the experience of the personnel deployed.
Assistant Manager (Environment, Health, and Safety)
- 1. Candidate from Indian nationality only.
- 2. The candidate should be a Post-Graduate in Environmental Planning/ Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science or Post-Graduate/ PostGraduate Diploma in Industrial Safety
- 3. Candidate shall be below 35 years of age
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience post qualification in above mentioned degrees
- Have knowledge of Environmental Acts and Policies
- Experience of handling Construction project as Safety expert
- Diploma/certificate in Occupational Health and Safety/Occupational Hygiene/ equivalent
- Experience of carrying out Environment Impact Assessment and Social Impact Assessment, Environment Audits and Environment Clearance
- Have experience of obtaining requisite approvals/ clearances from SPCB/CPCB/DoEF/MoEF and other competent authorities under the provisions of Environmental Acts and Policies
- Experience of preparation and implementation of Environment Management Plan
- Perform work planning, designing, constructing, modifying or improving and maintaining facilities either by in-house or contractual effort; regulate and enforce environmental engineering policies, programs or activities by establishing standards, promoting improvements, evaluating compliance and, if necessary, directing action to secure satisfactory environmental results.
- Preparation of the technical aspects of contractual documents, framing the engineering and technical terms of references and conducting bid process for the selection of consultants and/or contractors.
- The Contractual Appointment will be initially for a period of 3 years which can be extended for a further period based on the year-on-year performance.
- The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days’ notice period or by paying the contractual remuneration in lieu of the notice period if the circumstances so warrant
- The salary package will be finalized based on the candidate’s current drawn salary. However, in
the case of exceptionally qualified and experienced candidate’s higher compensation package may
also be considered
Time & Date of Interview For DICDL Recruitment For Assistant Manager Posts 2021
- Call letters for interviews will be issued to shortlisted applicants indicating the Time, Date, and Venue of the Interview.
Steps to Apply For DICDL Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates who fulfilling the criteria as per the notification or the Above Details can apply in the enclosed prescribed format and send a copy of their biodata, recent passport size photo, educational qualification, certificate of experience, And all Necessary Documents with the application.
- Address: General Manager (Corporate Affairs & HR)-DICDL, DICDL office, Block No.1, 6th Floor,
Udhyog Bhavan, Gandhinagar.
Important Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.
- Detail Advertisement for the Job – CLICK HERE
- General-Terms-Conditions- CLICK HERE
- Application Form – CLICK HERE
- Asst.-Manager-EHS: CLICK HERE
- Assistant-Manager-AutoCAD: CLICK HERE
Check New Maru Gujarat Bharti 2021:
- Shraddha Ashram Shala Gamani Recruitment For Shikshan Sahayak Post 2021
- Madhav Education Trust Recruitment 2021 For 33 Posts
- Swami Narayanswarup B.Ed College Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021
- Ashramshala Chasvad Recruitment For Vidhyasahayak Posts 2021
- RMC Cleaner / Jr. Fireman Practical Test 2021
- APCO Motors India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2021
- K.B. Raval College of Pharmacy Recruitment 2021
- Ganpat University Recruitment 2021
- Vidyabharti Trust Institute Recruitment 2021
- Detox Corporation Private Limited Recruitment 2021
- Upcoming 38 Engineer – Officer Vacancy in Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation 2021-22
- Muralidhar Naik Gram Vikas Trust Recruitment For Shikshan Sahayak Post 2021
- R.K. Desai Group of Colleges – Vapi Recruitment For Assistant Professor Librarian Posts 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Post-Doctoral Fellow Post 2021
- Shrinathji College of Commerce Recruitment 2021
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Recruitment 2021
- KSKVKU Admission For Graduate – Post Graduate And PG in Diploma 2021-22
- PGVCL Electrical Assistant Bharti News – Junior Engineer
- Admission Committee For Professional Course (Technical)
- Bal Adhyapan Mandir Pre PTC Admission 2021-22