District Rural Development Agency, Kutch – Bhuj Recruitment 2021
District Rural Development Agency, Kutch – Bhuj has Published a Recruitment Advertisement in The Newspaper For Cluster Coordinator Vacancy. The post is to be recruited on an 11 months contract basis. Therefore the application is invited from the interested and eligible candidates.
DRDA Kutch-Bhuj Recruitment 2021
District Rural Development Agency, Kutch-Bhuj is Going to filling the posts of Cluster Coordinator in various talukas of Kutch-Bhuj. Graduate Candidates Are Eligible to Send Their Application. It is important to check all the details before sending the application.
- Post Name: Cluster Coordinator
- Number of posts: Total 16 Posts
Education Qualification of District Rural Development Agency Kutch-Bhuj Recruitment 2021
- Graduate (Mass Communication / Rural Study / Psychology / Economics / Education / Geography / History / Law / Gujarati / Hindi / Sanskrit / English / Politics / Public Administration / Anthropology / Sociology)
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Rs. 5000/- Fix Per Month
Other Information of DRDA Kutch-Bhuj Recruitment 2021
- There will be a separate selection list for each taluka level post. So selection of taluka is essential.
- Send Application Through Post R.P.A.D. Before the Date 05-05-2021 at 18:00.
- Along with recent passport size photo, school leaving certificate, educational qualification, certificate of experience, certificate of the institute regarding Computer Knowledge, certified copies of photo ID should be enclosed.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Attaching a certificate of experience will be mandatory. The experience of the year if the certificate is not attached will not be taken into consideration.
- No government benefits will be available in this recruitment.
- Since there is no permanent recruitment process, the selected candidate will not be able to claim any right to become permanent in the future.
- The power to dismiss the selected candidate at any time will be vested in the Chairman-V-District Development Officer.
- Selected candidates will be called for an interview.
- Age limit Not less than 21 and not more than 35 years on 01-01-2021.