General Hospital Chhotaudepur Recruitment 2021
Recently, Published an Advertisement in the newspaper to fill the vacancy of Staff Nurse in General Hospital Chhotaudepur. The recruitment is based on an 11-month contract. Candidates with the following qualifications can send applications within 10 days. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview With Copies of Relevant Documents, Passport Size Photograph. Education Qualification, Interview Time & Date, Adress, etc. Are Given Below.
Details of Vacancy
Post: Staff Nurse
- SNCU Post: 05 Posts
- NCD Post: 01 Post
- GNM/ B.Sc Nursing
- The Nursing Council of India Registered As Such With the GUjarat Nursing Council.
- At Last 2 Years Experience of Working in a Hospital.
- 40 Years
How to Send Application?
- Applicants Can Send Their Application Along With Copies of all Relevant Documents, Passport Size Photo.
- The address is given in the Advertisement.
Last Date: The application must be sent within 10 days of the publication of the advertisement.
Advertisment Date: 23 April 2021
Chhotaudepur Staff Nurse Bharti Jaherat: Download
General Hospital, Chhotaudepur has Published an Advertisement in Newspaper For Fill up Various Vacancy on a Contract Basis. A Walk-in-interview has been arranged for the recruitment of various medical/ paramedical professionals under a contractual fixed-pay arrangement under NHM at Special Hospital for COVID-19 constituted at 100 beds General Hospital Chhotaudepur.
General Hospital Chhotaudepur Recruitment For 25 Various Posts 2021
Details of Vacancy
- Specialist Pulmonologist (Full Time/ On-call): 02 Posts
- Specialist Physician (Full Time/ Part Time): 02 Posts
- Specialist Anesthetist: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 10 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 20 Posts
Table of Education Qualification
|Specialist Pulmonologist||Pulmonologist & Critical Care/Chest Physician/ Paediatrician- DNB Respiratory Medicine|
|Specialist Physician||M.D. Medicine|
|Specialist Anesthetist||M.D. Anaesthesia|
|Staff Nurse||GNM / B.Sc. Nursing|
- Specialist Pulmonologist: Fix-pay Rs. 1,20,000/- Per Month -On Call 30001- Per Call
- Specialist Physician: Fix-pay Rs.1,20,000/- per Month Part-Time: Rs.800/- Per Hours (CM Setu Yojna)
- Specialist Anesthetist: Fix-pay Rs. 1,20,0001- Per Month
- Medical Officer: Fix-pay Rs.60,0001- Per Month
- Staff Nurse: Fix-pay Rs.13,000/- Per Month
- All the above posts are under prevailing rules & regulations for contractual appointment of Govt. of Gujarat and no additional allowances and perks would be Provided.
- Candidates possessing requisite qualifications are required to reach the following address on every Tuesday between 11:00 am and 12.00 am With attested photocopies of their qualifications.
- Retired Doctors possessing required qualifications are also eligible
- If candidates possessing requisite qualifications are not available for the post of Specialists, Physician/ Paediatrician/ intensivist would also be considered.
- Every Tuesday between 11:00 am and 12.00 am
- Address: Superintendent Office, General Hospital Chhotaudepur.