General Hospital Rajpipla Recruitment 2021
General Hospital Rajpipla, Dist. – Narmada has published advertisements in newspapers for various vacancies. Applications are invited from the following qualified candidates for preparation of Isolation Ward of 200 beds. This recruitment is contract-based.
General Hospital Rajpipla Recruitment For Staff Nurse, jr. Pharmacist & Other Posts 2021
General Hospital Rajpipla has a total of 76 vacancies as advertised for recruitment. All vacancies will be filled on a temporary basis in which no other allowances or benefits will be paid. We Mentioned Every Detail on this Page.
- Pulmonologist: 01 Post
- Anesthesia: 03 Posts
- Physician: 03 Posts
- Medical Officer: 16 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 50 Posts
- Junior Pharmacist: 02 Posts
- X-Ray Technician: 01 Post
|Pulmonologist||MD Pulmonology and Critical Care or DNB Respiratory Disease and Clinical Care|
|Anesthesia||MD / DNB|
|Physician||MD Internal Medicine OR DNB Internal Medicine|
|Medical Officer||MCI / NNC / CPS Diploma / MBBS|
|Staff Nurse||GNM/ B.Sc Nursing Council|
|Junior Pharmacist||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|X-Ray Technician||X-ray Technician curse|
Salary (For 30 Days)
- Pulmonologist: Rs. 2,50,000/-
- Anesthesia: Rs. 2,50,000/-
- Physician: Rs. 2,50,000/-
- Medical Officer: Rs. 1.25,000/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 20,000/-
- Junior Pharmacist: Rs. 18,000/-
- X-Ray Technician: Rs. 18,000/-
- A qualified retired doctor will also be able to apply.
- The period of appointment will be 03 months from the date of order/date of attendance.
How to Send Application
- Interested candidates should send applications along with self-attested copies of certificates.
- The application should be sent through e-mail.
- The email is provided in the advertisement.
- The application must be sent within 7 days of the publication of the advertisement.