GMDCLtd, an Ahmedabad based company, is one of the leading mining and minerals companies in India. It is looking for talented and experienced candidates for its recruitment drive. This article will provide an overview of the GMDC recruitment process and its requirements.
GMDC Ahmedabad Recruitment
GMDCLtd’s recruitment process is one of the most sought after processes in the mining and minerals industry. The company is looking for experienced candidates who can join the team and help it to achieve its goals. The recruitment process involves a strict selection process and requires candidates to meet certain criteria.
GMDCLtd requires candidates to have a minimum of two years of experience in the mining and minerals industry. Candidates must also possess excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills. A degree in mining and minerals engineering is also highly desirable.
In addition to the above requirements, GMDC also looks for candidates who are energetic and willing to learn new skills. Candidates must also possess the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The GMDC recruitment process involves a series of steps. First, the candidates are required to fill out an application form and submit their resumes. The resumes are then screened by the recruitment team and the shortlisted candidates are called for an interview.
The interview process consists of a written test and a technical round. The written test covers topics such as general knowledge, technical knowledge, and problem-solving. The technical round focuses on the candidate’s knowledge and experience in the mining and minerals industry.
After the interview process, the successful candidates are selected and offered a job. The salary and other benefits are discussed during the interview process.
GMDCLtd is looking for experienced and talented candidates for its recruitment process. Candidates must possess the required skills and qualifications to be eligible for the job. The recruitment process is a rigorous one and requires candidates to meet the criteria set by the company. Candidates who successfully complete the recruitment process are offered a job with attractive salary and benefits.
The Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (GMDO) of Ahmedabad has opened an opportunity for people to apply for their vacancies.
The GMDC, Ahmedabad is a State Undertaking Agency functioning under the Department of Energy and Petroleum Resources of Government of Gujarat. It is mainly engaged in the development of minerals and natural resources. GMDC Ltd. operates more than forty mineral deposits and is the second largest supplier of lignite in India.
The GMDC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020 consists of the following Posts:
1. General Manager (Operations): This position requires experience related to the development and operations of mineral resources and associated areas like engineering, geology, geophysics, and other related activities. The ideal candidate should have an experience of 5-15 years in mineral resource management and related areas in large organisational set-ups.
2. Deputy General Manager (Mines Operations): This post requires expertise with Coal Mining and its related areas like planning and Leasehold Management. Candidates must have a degree in Mining Engineering or Financial Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma or MBA in Finance or Operations. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 10 years experience in Mines Operations.
3. Senior Manager (Mines): The post requires a degree in Mining Engineering and good knowledge in Mine Operations and Mine Planning. The ideal candidate should have a minimum qualification of 7 years’ experience in Mining Engineering and Managerial functions related to Mines.
4. Assistant Manager (Mines): The post requires a degree in Mining Engineering and should have a good understanding of Mining Operations and other aspects of the Field. The ideal candidate should have a minimum qualification of 5 years’ experience in Mining Engineering.
5. Deputy Manager (Accounts): This position requires an individual with a degree in Commerce or Finance from a recognized University. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 7 years experience in the field of financial and accounts management.
The interested candidates should possess the aforementioned qualifications and experience as specified above and should be able to demonstrate leadership and professional knowledge. This Recruitment drives is open to all eligible applicants who wish to join the GMDC family.
The selection process of the GMDC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020 consists of written tests and interviews which shall be conducted across multiple centres in Gujarat.
We hope that this Recruitment drive gives the opportunity to those seeking a career in Mineral Development and associated activities.