GSFDCL Recruitment 2021: Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Ltd. has Published an Advertisement in the Newspaper For a Walk-In-Interview of the Divisional Manager Post. GSFDCL is engaged in the collection, processing, and marketing of various Minor Forest Produces available in the State of Gujarat. To strengthen its activity in this field it requires candidates on a Contractual basis with relevant educational qualifications and experience. GSFDCL Recruitment For Divisional Manager Posts 2021
GSFDCL Recruitment For Divisional Manager Posts 2021
- Name of Vacancy: Divisional Manager (Contractual)
- Number of Vacancies: 01 Post
- Place of Posting: Head Office, Vadodara
- Period: For 11 months contract
GSFDCL Divisional Manager Minimum Qualification
- (A)Possesses a Bachelors degree of any of the Universities established or incorporated by an act of parliament or state legislation of any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 with one of the Following subjects Namely (1) Animal Husbandry and veterinary science (2) Botany (3) Chemistry (4) Geology (5) Mathematics (6) Physics (7) Statistics (8) Zoology (9) Agriculture (10) Forestry (11) Engineering or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government for the purpose.
- (B) Possesses the basic knowledge of Computer application prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services classification and recruitment, (General) Rules, 1967
- (C) Possesses adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or Both.
A minimum of 3-year experience
- (i) In the field of non-timber forest produce (Minor Forest Produce)
- (ii) Monitoring & evaluation of various projects of Govt. of Gujarat and Govt. of India as per given guidelines for effective implementation of the schemes.
- (iii)Identification of various Medicinal plants and their availability in the various areas of the Gujarat State.
- (iv)Demand & supply of medicinal plants raw material in Gujarat & outside.
- (v) Preparation of various schemes and its submission to the Governments.
- (vi)Drafting in English, Gujarati language, and working knowledge in Hindi.
- (vii) Data entry & computer operations.(Microsoft Office)
- Candidates having higher educational qualifications and experience in the field of Non-timber forest produces along with the implementation of various Government Schemes.
Responsibilities & Duties
- To understand properly the schemes in Medicinal Plants Sector, their guidelines are given therein.
- To coordinate and handle the ” MSP Project “for MFP, with TRIFED, GOI.
- To search for and find out the plant species, suitable for promotion/cultivation in given areas, based on natural distribution, agro-climate conditions. yield, market rates demand & supply.
- To prepare the required schemes/projects as per guidelines and submit for approval.
- To monitor and evaluate the approved ongoing scheme/projects through progress reports and field visits.
- To suggest modifications for further improvement/revision.
- To achieve physical & financial targets as per project timeline and comply to the funding agencies for all queries and the timely release of funds.
- To maintain the web portal by updating the project related information
GSFDCL Divisional Manager Age (Maximum)
- 35 years
GSFDCL Divisional Manager Emoluments
- Rs.30,000/- (Fixed). (Negotiable in the case of Candidates having Higher Educational qualifications and experience)
Method of selection
- (1) Selection would be based on knowledge/experience & performance in the interview.
- (2) The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for selection.
- (3) The Management reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- (4) Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on the suitability of candidates. The decision of the management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made shall be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- All candidates should remain present at 11.00 Am. at the Head Office of GSFDC Vadodara situated at “Vanganga” 78. Alkapuri. The interview will conduct between 11.00 Am to 2.30 Pm. Please note that candidates who remain present at 11.00 Am. only be allowed to attend at interview.
- Interview Date: 24-06-2021
Important Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.
- GSFDCL Recruitment For Divisional Manager Posts 2021: Notification PDF
Candidates, we have created this website especially for those who are looking for a job in Gujarat. In which you can get all the information related to Maru Gujarat Jobs, New Ojas Bharti, Police Bharti, Post Office Bharti, District Wise Anganwadi Bharti, Admit Card, Syllabus, Etc.
Check New Maru Gujarat Bharti 2021:
- Mid Day Meal Tapi Recruitment For Supervisor & Co-ordinator Posts 2021
- GMDC Recruitment For Manager Posts 2021
- ITI Kamrej Surat Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Recruitment 2021
- IITGN Recruitment 2021 – Project Assistant Posts
- BMC Senior Clerk Merit List Released 2021
- BMC Senior Clerk Final Answer Key Released 2021
- BMC Sanitary Sub Inspector Merit List Released 2021
- BMC Technical Assistant Final Answer Key Released 2021
- BMC Technical Assistant Merit List Released 2021
- 10400+ Gujarat Constable Bharti 2021 Apply Online at Ojas
- Doshi College Talaja Recruitment 2021 | 10+ Posts
- Shraddha Ashram Shala Gamani Recruitment For Shikshan Sahayak Post 2021
- Madhav Education Trust Recruitment 2021 For 33 Posts
- Swami Narayanswarup B.Ed College Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021
- Ashramshala Chasvad Recruitment For Vidhyasahayak Posts 2021
- RMC Cleaner / Jr. Fireman Practical Test 2021
- APCO Motors India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2021
- K.B. Raval College of Pharmacy Recruitment 2021
- Ganpat University Recruitment 2021
- Vidyabharti Trust Institute Recruitment 2021