Centre for Transportation and Logistics, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad has Invites applications for Post-Doctoral Fellow.
The Centre for Transportation and Logistics (CTL) is a research centre that addresses critical transportation and logistics challenges in India through an integrated, multidisciplinary program of research, post-graduate and executive education, technology transfer, and policy advice. The objective of the CTL is to contribute to improving the efficiency of multi-modal transportation systems and supply chain logistics, thereby promoting economic growth and fostering sustainable development.
IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment For Post-Doctoral Fellow Post 2021
The CTL seeks applications at the Post-Doctoral Fellow level, to conduct research in the areas of transportation and logistics. This position is contractual, initially for a one-year term, with provision for renewal up to two years depending on performance.
- The Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF) is expected to independently carry out cutting-edge research on topics/themes that are aligned with the center’s vision.
- The Fellow is also expected to publish high-quality peer-reviewed journal articles out of research conducted at the CTL, and present work in national and international conferences.
- The Fellow will work under the supervision of an IIMA faculty but must be able to demonstrate independent thinking and be able to independently design and conduct original research.
- In addition to the fellowship stipend, the CTL would provide the necessary support for carrying out and presenting research, including funding for data collection, fieldwork-related travel, conference visits, etc. as per Institute policy.
- Ph.D. from a reputed Institute or University in India or abroad, specializing in transportation and/or logistics (defined broadly).
- The dissertation/thesis must be on a topic/theme related to transportation/logistics. Publications in peer-reviewed journals are preferred.
- Candidates who have defended their dissertation are also eligible to apply.
- However, such candidates need to submit proof of defense at the time of application, and the Ph.D. degree certificate at the time of joining the institute.
- The Post-Doctoral Fellow at CTL would be paid a consolidated pay plus other benefits as per the rules of the Institute. Fellows are eligible for office space and desktop computers. However, the Institute would not provide accommodation.
Steps to Fill up Application and deadline:
- Candidates meeting the above criteria may please send their application latest by May 31, 2021 to Ms. Suganya Sudhakar (Assistant Manager, IIMA CTL) at [email protected] containing the following materials (as a single consolidated PDF):
- 1) a cover letter expressing interest in the position,
- 2) a detailed CV,
- 3) a detailed post-doctoral research proposal containing a research plan for two years (10 single-spaced pages max),
- 4) a synopsis of the Ph.D. dissertation (two pages max), and
- 5) three letters of reference
- The subject line of the application email should read “Application for the position of PDF at CTL – 2021.”
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a telephone, or Zoom/Skype, or in-person interview. Finalists may be required to present their past and proposed research, online or in person.
- We will only contact candidates shortlisted for interviews.
- We will not send out letters of rejection to other applicants. Emails asking for status updates will not be entertained.
Official Notification PDF:
Check New Maru Gujarat Bharti 2021:
- Women Military Police Recruitment 2021 | Soldier General Duty
- The M.L Gandhi Higher Education Society Recruitment For Principal And Professor Posts 2021
- Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment For Safety Trainer Posts 2021
- Rashtriya Raksha University Recruitment For Research Associate Posts 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Research Associate Posts 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow Posts 2021
- Indian Spices Board Recruitment For Consultant Posts 2021
- Gujarat Staff Nurse Answer Key Released: Check Now
- GUJCET 2021: Registration Form, Application Fee & Other Details
- Sports Authority of Gujarat Gandhinagar Recruitment For Legal Advisor Posts 2021
- Sardar Patel University Recruitment For Project Fellow Post 2021
- Sardar Patel University Recruitment For Project Fellow & Technical Assistant Post 2021
- MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (electrical assistant) Pole Test Qualified Candidates List And CBT Exam Date 2021
- SDAU Recruitment For Field Investigator Post 2021
- SDAU Recruitment For Agricultural Assistant Post 2021
- Practice Test For MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Computer Based Test (Electrical Assistant)
- Ashramshala Virpor Recruitment For Vidhya Sahayak Posts 2021
- Ashram Shala Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2021
- Smt. Kamlaben Shantilal Kapashi B.C.A. College Recruitment For Principal And Assistant Professor Posts 2021
- Herma Academy Satapar Recruitment For Teaching and non Teaching Posts 2021