Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar has Published Notification For Post-Doctoral Fellow Post For 1 Year. Applications Are Invited From Eligible Candidates Through Email Before 30 August 2021. Other Information of IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Like a Post Name, Post Qualifications, Age Limits, Salary, Steps to Apply, Last Date, etc Are Given Below.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Post-Doctoral Fellow Post 2021
- post Name: Post-Doctoral Fellow
Job Description and Expectations
- The candidate is expected to develop and/or apply an advanced model predictive control technique (MPC) to a smart building system and compare the control performance against conventional MPC. To accomplish the task, the candidate is expected to have knowledge of control theory, optimization, and numerical methods.
- Knowledge of MPC, optimal control, adaptive control, and moving horizon estimation is desirable. Moreover, computer programming skills in either MATLAB or Python is required.
- Independent work, good writing skills, and excellent communication skills are desired in addition to the aforementioned technical skills.
- 1 year (extendable for 1 more year based on performance and/or funding availability).
- Ph.D. (graduated or submitted thesis) in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, and related fields.
- Rs. 50,000 + Rs. 10,000 HRA per month.
Interested candidates are requested to send the following documents via email to email@example.com with the subject line “Postdoc_HSG_IITGN_2021”. The documents must be combined into a single pdf and emailed as an attachment.
- 1. Resume containing details such as date of birth, educational qualifications including CGPA/ percentage marks, list of publications, experience, and contact details such as email address and phone number.
- 2. A one-page summary of past research.
- 3. A one-page write-up about the motivation to take up the postdoc position and future career goals.
- 4. Transcripts of course work starting from undergraduate education.
- 5. Two letters of recommendation emailed directly by the referees to the above email id.
Important Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Post-Doctoral Fellow Post 2021: Download PDF
|Get Maru Gujarat Jobs Alert on Mobile: Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Candidates, we have created this website especially for those who are looking for a job in Gujarat. In which you can get all the information related to Maru Gujarat Jobs, New Ojas Bharti, Police Bharti, Post Office Bharti, District Wise Anganwadi Bharti, Admit Card, Syllabus, Etc.
Check New Maru Gujarat Bharti 2021:
- Shraddha Ashram Shala Gamani Recruitment For Shikshan Sahayak Post 2021
- Madhav Education Trust Recruitment 2021 For 33 Posts
- Swami Narayanswarup B.Ed College Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021
- Ashramshala Chasvad Recruitment For Vidhyasahayak Posts 2021
- RMC Cleaner / Jr. Fireman Practical Test 2021
- APCO Motors India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2021
- K.B. Raval College of Pharmacy Recruitment 2021
- Ganpat University Recruitment 2021
- Vidyabharti Trust Institute Recruitment 2021
- Detox Corporation Private Limited Recruitment 2021
- Upcoming 38 Engineer – Officer Vacancy in Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation 2021-22
- Muralidhar Naik Gram Vikas Trust Recruitment For Shikshan Sahayak Post 2021
- R.K. Desai Group of Colleges – Vapi Recruitment For Assistant Professor Librarian Posts 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Post-Doctoral Fellow Post 2021
- Shrinathji College of Commerce Recruitment 2021
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Recruitment 2021
- KSKVKU Admission For Graduate – Post Graduate And PG in Diploma 2021-22
- PGVCL Electrical Assistant Bharti News – Junior Engineer
- Admission Committee For Professional Course (Technical)
- Bal Adhyapan Mandir Pre PTC Admission 2021-22