Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research, And Management Ahmedabad Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Computer Science and Engineering. Good Opportunity For Ahmedabad Job Seekers to Get JRF Jobs 2021.
Call for JRF Position in GUJCOST, DST, Government of Gujarat Sponsored Project
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in GUJCOST, DST, Government of Gujarat Sponsored Project.
- Name of Post: JRF
- IITRAM Project Title: Geosynthetics Modified Landfill Mined Soil like Fraction as a Sustainable Fill Material
- Number of Position: 01 Post
- M. E. / M. Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering
- Preferably M. E. / M. Tech. in Geotechnical / Geoenvironmental Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Transportation Engineering / Structural Engineering
Duration of JRF position
- 3 years or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier. However, after every year, the progress of the candidate will be reviewed for further extension
- Rs. 25,000/- per month* + HRA as per Institute Norms (for GATE qualified candidates with valid GATE score)
- Rs. 18,720/- per month* + HRA as per Institute Norms (for Non-GATE Candidates)
Steps to Apply
- Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online From Below Link.
- Apply Now
IITRAM Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow Post 2021
IITRAM has Invites Application For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Ahmedabad. More Details Like Education, Salary Job Location, Job Period, IITRAM Result, etc Are Given Below on this Page.
Title of the Project:
- Energy Efficient and Latency Aware Cognitive Edge Computing for Disaster Management System.
- Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
- Dr. Ramnarayan Yadav
Name of the position
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Vacancy: 1 post
Period of Appointment
- 2 years (Initial appointment will be made for 1 year and further extendable subject to satisfactory performance for one more year). The selected candidate will be encouraged to apply for the Ph.D. program of IITRAM as per the available guidelines.
M.E./M.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE/ICT or other relevant discipline or equivalent qualification with 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale)
B.E./ B.Tech. in CSE/ IT/ECE /ICT or other relevant discipline or equivalent with 75% marks or 7.5 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) and with GATE/NET qualification.
M.Sc. in Computer Science or related discipline with 75% marks or 7.5 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) and with NET/GATE qualification
- Understanding of basics algorithms and network protocol design
- Basic knowledge of wireless communications and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Work/Project development experience using Microcontrollers (e.g. Arduino or Raspberry-pi) and software such as NS-3, MATLAB, Python, etc. is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Mobile and Web application development is expected.
- 28 years. Age relaxation applicable as per Government of India (GoI) norms.
- Rs. 31,000/- p.m. + 24% HRA
- 1. Design and implement novel and efficient network protocols
- 2. Development of IoT based edge computing framework for Disaster Management System (DMS)
- 3. Design energy-efficient algorithms for task partitioning and computational offloading of resource-constrained IoT device’s workload
- 4. Use of complex analytics and machine learning concepts that help the system to better understand how the collected data is to be utilized in diverse contexts and situations before taking a decision
How to Apply For IITRAM Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow Post 2021
The interested candidates must fill the JRF application latest by May 21, 2021, using the Google form link given below:
- Google form link: Click Here
- 1. Please upload a single PDF file containing the following documents in mentioned sequence using the above Google form:
- (i) Updated Curriculum Vitae,
- (ii) 10th mark sheet and certificate,
- (iii) 12th mark sheet and certificate,
- (iv) Bachelor’s mark sheet and certificate,
- (v) Master’s mark sheet and certificate,
- (vi) Work experience certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- 2. No need to send the hard copy. However, candidates need to show the original documents at the time of interview/joining.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for an interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for interviews based on their CV, qualifications, experience, and project needs.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email and/or phone for an interview.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, interviews of the shortlisted candidates may be conducted through online mode. However, if it is decided to be conducted offline, the candidates are required to attend the interview at IITRAM at their own expense (no TA/DA will be provided).
- The position is purely temporary and selected candidates shall not have a claim on any regular position at the end of the project duration.
- In case of any doubts regarding the application, please email [email protected]
- Incomplete/wrongly filled application forms will be treated as invalid in the short-listing process.
- IITRAM JRF Notification 2021: Download PDF
Dr. Ramnarayan Yadav
Assistant Professor, CSE
Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research And Management (IITRAM)
Near Khokhara Circle, Maninagar (East),
India – 380026
Email ID: [email protected]