Spices Board of India has published an Advertisement in the Newspaper For the Engagement of Consultants (Marketing & Export Promotion). More Information of Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2021 Is Mentioned Below.
Indian Spices Board Recruitment For Consultant Posts 2021
Spices Board invites applications from retired Govt. officials who had served in the Pay levels 8-10, 11, 12-13 of Pay Matrix or equivalent under Central/ State Govt entities viz. Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Commodity Boards, for engaging as Consultant for Marketing & Export Promotion for a period of one year, further extendable for another two years. The consultants will be deployed in Regional Offices of Spices Board at Nizamabad(Telangana), Unjha/Jodhpur, Barabanki/Guna, Srinagar(U/T of Jammu & Kashmir), and Guntur(Andhra Pradesh) Job description of the consultant is given Below.
- Post Name: Consultants (Marketing & Export Promotion)
- Number of posts: 05 Posts
- one each for Regional offices at Nizamabad(Telangana), Unjha/Jodhpur, Barabanki/Guna, Srinagar (J&K), and Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)
Indian Spices Board Recruitment Eligibility
- Retired Govt Officials who had served in any Central/ State Government service namely Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Commodity Boards, with minimum 10 years experience in marketing of Spices or export promotion of spices/ plantation crops/ agricultural commodities or Spices extension activities.
a) In the pay Level 8-10 of the Pay Matrix equivalent to pre-revised Pay Scale with GP of Rs.4800/-to 5400** or
b) Level 11 of the Pay Matrix equivalent to pre-revised Pay Scale with GP Rs.6600/-** or
c) Level 12 & 13 of the Pay Matrix equivalent to pre-revised Pay Scale with GP Rs.7600/- **
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Below 65 years as on the last date of application
- Level 8-10 of the Pay Matrix: Rs 40,000/- per month (fixed)
- Level 11: Rs 50,000/- per month (fixed)
- Level 12 & 13 : Rs 60,000/- per month (fixed)
Method of Selection
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview by the Board.
- Weightage of marks: Experience, qualification & understanding of sector- 50 marks, Interview & Presentation – 50 marks.
- Spices Board reserves the right to modify the weightage marks mentioned by giving prior intimation to the shortlisted candidates before the written test/ interview.
- A panel of candidates who qualify in the interview will be prepared and will be engaged as consultants as per the requirement of the Board. The validity of the panel will be two years and consultants, additionally required, will be engaged from the approved panel.
Steps to Apply For Indian Spices Board Recruitment For Consultant Posts 2021
- Eligible candidates who fulfilling the criteria as per the notification or the Above Details can apply in the enclosed prescribed format and send a copy of their biodata, recent passport size photo, educational qualification, certificate of experience, And all Necessary Documents with the application.
- Email Address: [email protected]
- The hard copy of the application may be submitted to the Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi.
Candidates may send the application as a single PDF attachment in the following order:
- (a) Application Form
- (b) Educational qualifications(in chronological order)
- (c) ID proof
- (d)Experience certificate(s).
- (e) Relevant documents, if any.
- Last date For Submit Application: 25-06-2021
- Last date For Submit Hard Copy: 30-06-2021
Important Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.
- Indian Spices Board Recruitment For Consultant Posts 2021: Check Here PDF
|Get Maru Gujarat Jobs Alert on Mobile: Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Candidates, we have created this website especially for those who are looking for a job in Gujarat. In which you can get all the information related to Maru Gujarat Jobs, New Ojas Bharti, Police Bharti, Post Office Bharti, District Wise Anganwadi Bharti, Admit Card, Syllabus, Etc.
Check New Maru Gujarat Bharti 2021:
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow Posts 2021
- BN Patel Institute of Paramedical And Science Anand Recruitment 2021
- Nakshatra Ayurvedam Hospital Recruitment For Assistant & Manager Posts 2021
- District Health Society Gir Somnath Recruitment For Laboratory Technician Vacancy 2021
- (Re-test Date) GSRTC Driving Test Notice Published: Check Selected Candidates List
- SMT. Vanitaben Bachubhai Nandola MCA College Staff Recruitment 2021
- U.T. Administration of Dadra And Nagar Haveli And Daman And Diu Recruitment 2021
- Vidhyasahayak Bharti News – 10,000 Vacancies
- S.S Agrawal College Navsari Recruitment 2021 (Staff Bharti)
- AAU Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow Posts 2021
- GSSSB Senior clerk Exam News: Check Now
- Shree Uttar Gujarat BBA & BCA College Recruitment For Assistant Professor & Other Posts 2021
- Shree Radhagovind College of Nursing Ninat Recruitment 2021
- DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Question Paper Leaked
- Rajkot Doctor Bharti News – 67 Paramedical Staff Bharti
- Upcoming 2714 Teacher Bharti News: Check Now
- NAU Recruitment For Senior Research Fellow Posts 2021
- Robotics Gallery Science City Ahmedabad Recruitment For Various Posts 2021
- GPSC Admit Card Released For Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3
- Free Competitive Exam Training / Preparation Classes Scheme Valsad