NPCIL Recruitment For Apprentice Posts 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is Going to Fill up Various Vacancies as Apprentice. They Are Published NPCIL Apprentice Bharti Notification 2021. As Per NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification there Are A Total of 121 Apprentice Vacancies. Applications Are Invited From Eligible Candidates For Fitter, PSAA/ COPA & Other Trades. Good Opportunity For ITI Pass Job Seekers Can Send Their Application Before the Last Date
NPCIL Recruitment For Apprentice Posts 2021
Released New Apprentice Bharti in Gujarat by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification And Application Form is Available on Official Website. Also, applicants can download directly from the link mentioned below.
Details of NPCIL Apprentice recruitment 2021
|Designated Trades||No of Seats|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||06|
Duration of Training
- Selected Candidates Can Get One Year of Training.
|Electrician||ITI in Electrician Trade|
|Fitter||ITI in Fitter Trade|
|Instrument Mechanic||ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade|
|Electronic Mechanic||ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade|
|PSAA/COPA||ITI in PASAA/COPA Trade|
|Welder||ITI in Welder Trade|
|Turner||ITI in Turner Trade|
|Machinist||ITI in Machinist Trade|
|Refrigeration & Airconditioning Mechanic||ITI in Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic|
- The Minimum age of the applicant should not be below 14 years and Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates as on 15/07/2021.
- Age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC(NCL), 10 years for PWD candidate would be given as per the Govt. of India directives.
- He/She should possess the required physical standard (i.e. Height-137 Cm, Weight -25.4 kg and Chest expansion should not be less than 3.8 centimeters irrespective of the size of the chest) as prescribed under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
The apprentices will be paid a stipend as per the Apprentices Act-1961 and amendments issued in this regard from time to time. At present, the rate of the stipend will be as under.
|Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic||Rs. 8855/-|
|Administration Assistant/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Welder||Rs.7700/-|
- The candidates will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
- The selected candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
Steps to Apply For NPCIL Recruitment For Apprentice Posts 2021
- Eligible candidates who fulfilling the criteria as per the notification or the Above Details can apply in the enclosed prescribed format and send a copy of their biodata, recent passport size photo, educational qualification, certificate of experience, And all Necessary Documents with the application.
NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE
Anumala-394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat
- Incomplete/erroneous applications or applications without proper enclosures will be summarily rejected without any communication.
- The applications should reach us on or before the last date i.e 15/07/2021. Application received after the last date for any reason will not be considered.
Important Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.
Other General Conditions
- The period of Apprenticeship Training will be for One Year only
- No transport/hostel facility or any other form of residential accommodation shall be provided to the selected apprentices.
- The engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/ policies/ guidelines of the Corporation.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or alter the no. of seats of particular trade or even the entire process of engagement of apprentice without assigning any reason what so ever.
- The eligible candidates for Trade Apprentice shall register/enroll themselves on RDAT (Regional Directorate for Apprenticeship Training) through web-portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org and the registration number should be mention in the Application form.
Candidates, we have created this website especially for those who are looking for a job in Gujarat. In which you can get all the information related to Maru Gujarat Jobs, New Ojas Bharti, Police Bharti, Post Office Bharti, District Wise Anganwadi Bharti, Admit Card, Syllabus, Etc.
Check New Maru Gujarat Bharti 2021:
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow Posts 2021
- BN Patel Institute of Paramedical And Science Anand Recruitment 2021
- Nakshatra Ayurvedam Hospital Recruitment For Assistant & Manager Posts 2021
- District Health Society Gir Somnath Recruitment For Laboratory Technician Vacancy 2021
- (Re-test Date) GSRTC Driving Test Notice Published: Check Selected Candidates List
- SMT. Vanitaben Bachubhai Nandola MCA College Staff Recruitment 2021
- U.T. Administration of Dadra And Nagar Haveli And Daman And Diu Recruitment 2021
- Vidhyasahayak Bharti News – 10,000 Vacancies
- S.S Agrawal College Navsari Recruitment 2021 (Staff Bharti)
- AAU Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow Posts 2021
- GSSSB Senior clerk Exam News: Check Now
- Shree Uttar Gujarat BBA & BCA College Recruitment For Assistant Professor & Other Posts 2021
- Shree Radhagovind College of Nursing Ninat Recruitment 2021
- DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Question Paper Leaked
- Rajkot Doctor Bharti News – 67 Paramedical Staff Bharti
- Upcoming 2714 Teacher Bharti News: Check Now
- NAU Recruitment For Senior Research Fellow Posts 2021
- Robotics Gallery Science City Ahmedabad Recruitment For Various Posts 2021
- GPSC Admit Card Released For Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3
- Free Competitive Exam Training / Preparation Classes Scheme Valsad