ONGC Vadodara Recruitment For Doctor Posts 2021
- Post Name: Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)
- Number of Vacancies: 01 Post
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
Education Qualifications of ONGC Vadodara Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with the Medical Council of India / State.
- The nomenclature of qualifications shall be as prescribed by the UGC/ Medical Council of India.
- Rs.72,000/- Per Month
- Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)|
Steps to Apply For ONGC Vadodara Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates Can be Attend an Interview With a copy of their biodata, recent passport size photo, educational qualification, certificate of experience, And all Necessary Documents with the application.
- Address: ONGC Officer’s Club, ONGC, Makarpura Road, Baroda
Candidates will be required to bring the following documents in original along with a set of SelfAttested Photocopies:
- Duly filled in Application Format
- Anyone Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth(DOB) or School leaving or Birth Certificate.
- Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS Degree
- M.B.B.S. Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization / PSU).
- Valid proof of a change of name (in case, applicable).
Important Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.
- Walk-In-Interview for Doctor on Contract Basis at ONGC, Vadodara
Check New Maru Gujarat Bharti 2021:
- Women Military Police Recruitment 2021 | Soldier General Duty
- The M.L Gandhi Higher Education Society Recruitment For Principal And Professor Posts 2021
- Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment For Safety Trainer Posts 2021
- Rashtriya Raksha University Recruitment For Research Associate Posts 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Research Associate Posts 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow Posts 2021
- Indian Spices Board Recruitment For Consultant Posts 2021
- Gujarat Staff Nurse Answer Key Released: Check Now
- GUJCET 2021: Registration Form, Application Fee & Other Details
- Sports Authority of Gujarat Gandhinagar Recruitment For Legal Advisor Posts 2021
- Sardar Patel University Recruitment For Project Fellow Post 2021
- Sardar Patel University Recruitment For Project Fellow & Technical Assistant Post 2021
- MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (electrical assistant) Pole Test Qualified Candidates List And CBT Exam Date 2021
- SDAU Recruitment For Field Investigator Post 2021
- SDAU Recruitment For Agricultural Assistant Post 2021
- Practice Test For MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Computer Based Test (Electrical Assistant)
- Ashramshala Virpor Recruitment For Vidhya Sahayak Posts 2021
- Ashram Shala Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2021
- Smt. Kamlaben Shantilal Kapashi B.C.A. College Recruitment For Principal And Assistant Professor Posts 2021
- Herma Academy Satapar Recruitment For Teaching and non Teaching Posts 2021