ONGC Vadodara Recruitment 2021: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has published an Advertisement in the Newspaper For General Duty Medical Officer Posts. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to appear for Walk-In Interviews for engagement on Contract Basis for a period of six months from the date of engagement as GDMO.
ONGC Vadodara Recruitment For Doctor Posts 2021
- Post Name: Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)
- Number of Vacancies: 01 Post
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
Education Qualifications of ONGC Vadodara Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with the Medical Council of India / State.
- The nomenclature of qualifications shall be as prescribed by the UGC/ Medical Council of India.
- Rs.72,000/- Per Month
- Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)|
Steps to Apply For ONGC Vadodara Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates Can be Attend an Interview With a copy of their biodata, recent passport size photo, educational qualification, certificate of experience, And all Necessary Documents with the application.
- Address: ONGC Officer’s Club, ONGC, Makarpura Road, Baroda
Candidates will be required to bring the following documents in original along with a set of SelfAttested Photocopies:
- Duly filled in Application Format
- Anyone Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth(DOB) or School leaving or Birth Certificate.
- Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS Degree
- M.B.B.S. Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization / PSU).
- Valid proof of a change of name (in case, applicable).
Important Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.
Check New Maru Gujarat Bharti 2021:
- Gujarat Police (TRB) PSI Exam Date & Call Letter Notification 2022
- Police Headquarters Valsad Recruitment For Constable Training 2022
- District Urban Health Unit Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment For Medical Officer Posts 2022
- Amal Limited Recruitment For Fitter & Plant Operator Posts 2022
- Shree Bharuch District Adivasi Seva Sangh Rajpipla Recruitment 2022 – Vidhyasahayak Bharti
- Shiv Shakti Ashramshala Recruitment 2022 at Bharuch
- 3437 OJAS GPSSB Talati Cum Mantri Bharti 2022 Notification, Salary, Syllabus, Online Form @Ojas.Gujarat.gov.in
- GPSSB Syllabus For Talati, Jr Clerk, Gram Sevak Exam 2022
- Health Department Gir Somnath Recruitment 2022 – Walk-in-interview
- Health Department Kutch Recruitment 2022 – Walk-in-interview
- Gujarat Vidyapith Recruitment For City Coordinator Post 2022
- ITI Xavier Recruitment For Craft Instructor in Fitter Post 2022
- Savarkundla Nagarpalika Recruitment For MIS/ IT Expert Post 2022
- Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment For Chief Engineer Posts 2022
- GERMI Recruitment For Project Assistant Posts 2022
- ITI Ruppur Chanasma Recruitment For Clerk & Wireman Posts 2022
- 3000+ Upcoming VMC Recruitment 2022 – @vmc.gov.in
- Anand Nagarpalika Recruitment For Fire Officer Posts 2022
- Anand Nagarpalika Safai Kamdar Recruitment 2022
- GAIC Recruitment For Agriculture Expert, Accounts & Other Posts 2022