Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021
Western Coalfields Limited is looking for dedicated and enterprising doctors to work in its subsidiaries/ coalfield Areas Hospitals/ Dispensaries on a temporary contract basis. If you are ready to accept the challenge and meet our requisite criteria, this is your best opportunity to work in WCL
Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment For GDMO & Other Posts 2021
There is a total of 33 vacancies of General Duty Medical Officers and Specialist. The vacancies for GDMOs and Specialty-wise break-up of vacancies in WCL are indicated below:
|General Duty Medical Officer||09|
|Obs & Gyn||03|
- The duration of the contract period will be up to 31-03-2022
- Notification No: WCL/2021/EE/1418
- MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree/ Diplomat National Board (DNB) /Post Graduate Diploma with 03 Years post qualification experience connected with Specialty from a hospital/clinic. (For General Surgery & General Medicine – Minimum qualification is PG Degree/Diplomat National Board (DNB) with minimum 3 years experience)
Minimum experience required:
- 05 years as on the date of notification.
Maximum age limit:
- 65 years as on the date of notification.
- GDMO: Rs. 90,000/-
- Specialists: Rs. 1,25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- The mode of selection will be based on the personal interviews through Video conferences.
How to Apply For WCL Recruitment Doctors Posts 2021
- The candidates will be required to send the duly filled-in application form as an advance copy in the format prescribed along with a self-attested copy of the testimonials through speed post or through email.
- Address: General Manager (Personnel), Executive Establishment Department, WCL, 2nd Floor, Coal Estate, WCL HEADQUARTERS, CIVIL LINES, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA, PIN CODE: 440001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org