Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment 2021
Western Railway, Bhavnagar Division has Published Short Advertisement in the Newspaper And Detailed Notification has Published on the Official Website About General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy in Bhavnagar Division of WR. Bhavnagar Division of Western Railway will engage “Contract Medical Practitioners” on a full-time contract basis for their ISOLATION COVID WARDS on the Below Mentioned terms and conditions.
Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment For GDMO Posts 2021
Application are invited for the posts of General Duty Contract Medical Practitioner/ Officer’s as shown above of Bhavnagar Division from eligible Doctors from open market and retired Govt. Doctors who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified. The engagement will be offered purely on a contract basis for a period of one to three months which is over and above the vacancies as per local requirement which can be renewed/extended as per Railway Board’s further orders if needed. The engagement is at the Divisional Railway Hospital Bhavnagar Para, Bhavnagar 364003. Proper PPE will be provided while on Duty in an Isolation ward.
Details of GDMO Vacancy in WR Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021
- Post: Medical Practitioners (General Duty Medical Officer)
- No of Vacancy: 04 Posts (02 UR, 01 OBC & 01 SC)
- Job Location: Bhavnagar
- Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS(recognized by the Medical Council of India included in the first or second schedule or part eleven of the third schedule(other than the Licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956).
- Holders of educational qualifications in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in Section 13(30 of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory rotatory internship.
- The Degree should be permanently registered with the Medical Council of India.
- Not exceeding 53 years as on 01.04.2021 for GDMO
- There will be 5 years of relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
- Selection Based on Interview
Salary / Remuneration:
- Rs. 75,000/- Monthly Remuneration
Details of Interview:
- Date of interview:- 30/04/2021
- Venue:- Divisional Railway Hospital, Bhavnagar Para, Bhavnagar – 364003.
- Interview time: 9:30 to 12:00
Important Documents in Interview:
- MBBS Degree.
- MBBS Marksheet.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Internship Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Registration Certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Doctors serving under State/Central Govt. /Public Sector undertaking etc. may apply with NOC from the respective organizations.
- Doctors while applying should indicate past service rendered if any including the period of the contract put in by them on Indian Railways anywhere in India.
- The number of posts specified above is subject to change
- The contract can be terminated by the Railway during the contract by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and conditions laid down via the Railway Board’s letter No. 96/E (GR) II /9/16 dated. 23.02.2000.
- All candidates are bound with Railway Board instructions regarding Contract Medical Practitioner.
- All candidates desirous of walk-in-interview should report at 9.30 A.M. on the date of interview.
- No other intimation will be given separately for the interview. Registration for the interview ends at 12:00 PM after which no applications will be accepted.
- No applications should be forwarded beforehand.
- Certified copies of all testimonials and two passport size photographs may be submitted with the application.