Released Advertisement For Railway School Teacher Recruitment at Valsad. WR Part-time Teacher Notification PDF Available on Official Website. on this page, we have mentioned every detail of Western Railway Teacher Recruitment 2021. Western Railway Recruitment at Railway Secondary School (English Medium), Valsad. Interviews are organized to recruit teachers of various subjects.
Western Railway Recruitment For Teacher (Part-Time) Posts 2021
The Recruitment of Primary Teachers And Trained Graduate Teachers Posts. Teacher Job Seekers of Valsad or Gujarat can submit their Application For Railway Teacher Vacancy 2021. Applicants Need to Know Details Like Required Qualifications, Salary, Interview Time, And Date, Steps to Apply Etc.
WR Teacher Vacancy 2021
Requirement of Part-Time Teachers on Contract Basis at Railway Secondary School (English Medium) Valsad
|Name of Post And Subject||Vacancy|
|Trained graduate teacher (Hindi)||01|
|Trained graduate teacher (Maths)-PCM||01|
|Trained graduate teacher (Science)-PCB||01|
|Trained graduate teacher (Sanskrit)||01|
|Trained graduate teacher (Social Science)||01|
|Trained graduate teacher (Physical & Health Education)||01|
|Assistant Teacher(Primary Teacher)||04|
Western Railway Recruitment For Teacher Posts 2021 Educational Qualifications
|Name of Post And Subject||Educations|
|Trained graduate teacher (Hindi)||i) a) Graduate in/with Hindi or its equivalent
b) A recognized Degree/Diploma in education
ii) B.A.Ed with Hindi of the Regional Colleges of Education
|Trained graduate teacher (Maths)-PCM||B.Sc./BA with Maths and B. Ed.|
|Trained graduate teacher (Science)-PCB||B. Sc. With Biology and Physics/Chemistry andB. Ed.|
|Trained graduate teacher (Sanskrit)||i) a) Graduate in/with Sanskrit or its equivalent
b) A recognized Degree/Diploma in education
ii) B.A.Ed with the Sanskrit Language concerned of the Regional Colleges of
|Trained graduate teacher (Social Science)||i) a) Graduate with two subjects out of History, Political Science,
Economics, Sociology, and Geography OR Hons. Graduate with
History of Political Science or Geography as a main subject.
b) A recognized Degree/Diploma in Education.
ii) BA.Ed.with Social Sciences concerned of the Regional Colleges of
|Trained graduate teacher (Physical & Health Education)||i) Graduate in Physical Education or B.P.Ed
ii) D.P.Ed awarded by a recognized University/Institution after training
of minimum, one academic session provided that the admission
qualification for the Diploma is at least a university degree.
iii) Bachelor of Sports, Humanities, and Physical Education of Haryana
Agricultural University, Hissar.
|Computer Science||B.Sc Computer Science/BCA/Bachelor of Information Technology OR Graduate Degree in any subject
with Mathematics as a subject and 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineering/IT
|Assistant Teacher(Primary Teacher)||HSC with PTC|
|TET cleared candidates will be preferred.|
- TGT all subjects: Rs. 26,250/-
- Assistant Teacher (Primary Teacher): Rs. 21,250/-
Terms & Conditions
- The applicant should be capable of teaching in English medium and also should know spoken Hindi.
- The applicant also knowing spoken Gujarati (preferred).
- The engagement will be for the academic session 2019-20 subject to a maximum of 200 days.
- The appointment will be liable to be terminated any time during the period of engagement without any prior notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The maximum period allotted to such teachers will not exceed FIVE in numbers a day.
- Such part-time teachers would perform all jobs related to academics, including evaluation work for which no payment will be made over and above the periods.
- The candidates should be between the age of 18 and 65 years (as per KVS Rules) as on . . 2020
- Part-time teachers will have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis and will not form part of the cadre of railway teachers.
- The contract will stand automatically terminated at the end of the contract period.
Documents Required in original.
The applicant should be in possession of the following documents at the time of interview:
- 2)Standard proof of Date of Birth.
- 3)All educational certificates/mark sheets.
- 4)Experience Certificate (s), if any.
- 5)One self-attested copy of all the above documents.
- 6) Recent Photographs – 2.
Steps to Apply For Western Railway Recruitment For Teacher (Part-Time) Posts 2021
- Eligible & Willing candidates should report to the Principal, Western Railway Secondary School (English Medium) Valsad, Gujarat, (West Yard Railway Colony) between 9.00 a.m to 12.00 p.m from 07.06.2021 to 10.06.2021 for registration for the interview.
- Applicant are requested to submit their resume with related documents at the time of registration
Important Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.
Western Railway Recruitment For Teacher (Part-Time) Posts 2021: Notificarion PDF
Check New Maru Gujarat Bharti 2021:
- Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment For Chief Engineer Posts 2022
- GERMI Recruitment For Project Assistant Posts 2022
- ITI Ruppur Chanasma Recruitment For Clerk & Wireman Posts 2022
- 3000+ Upcoming VMC Recruitment 2022 – @vmc.gov.in
- Anand Nagarpalika Recruitment For Fire Officer Posts 2022
- Anand Nagarpalika Safai Kamdar Recruitment 2022
- GAIC Recruitment For Agriculture Expert, Accounts & Other Posts 2022
- Adivasi Ashram School Kheragarh Recruitment For Vidyut Sahayak Posts 2022
- (16,100+) Upcoming GPSSB Bharti For Class – 3
- PRL Ahmedabad Driver Recruitment 2022
- Gujarat Vidhyasahayak Bharti ગુજરાત સરકાર 3300 વિદ્યા સહાયકોની ભરતી કરશે, ટેટ પાસ ઉમેદવારોને પ્રાથમિકતા
- GSECL Admit card for VS(JE)/VS(PA-I)/Int. Mech./Jr. Programmer Posts
- GSFC Recruitment for Various Posts 2022
- RMC Junior Clerk Result Released 2022
- Ojas GSSSB Recruitment for 373 Deputy Accountant, Staff Nurse & Other Posts 2022
- ESIC Ahmedabad Recruitment For Doctor Posts 2022
- Ankleshwar Nagarpalika Recruitment For Doctor Vacancy 2022
- Dahej Sez Recruitment For Office Assistant Posts 2022
- ITI Chotila Recruitment For Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Post 2022
- District Health Society Aravalli Recruitment For Medical Worker Post 2022